Hi everyone! What’s up at your end? It feels like early spring at my end – the sun is shining and the snow is melting, and even the air smells like spring. So in my tutorial today I will be showing you how to create the ‘Early Spring Makeup’. Let’s go!
1. We start with a clean moisturized face, blotted with a tissue or oil blotting paper to remove excess moisturizer.
2. Now we use makeup primer, foundation and apply concealer under the eyes, around the nose, etc. I use La Prairie Rose Illusion Line Filler, tinted moisturizer from Liz Earle (my shade is Beach 03) and concealer from myface cosmetics (shade 212) . As always we apply lip balm to the lips to moisturize and soften them we work on the eye makeup. Also we need to apply some translucent powder under the eyes as it helps to clean the under eye area in case of shadow fall out.
3. The first step in eye makeup is the eyeshadow primer. Applied a bit to your fingertips to warm it up and then dab it on the upper eyelids, from lashline up to brow bone. Then you can use a blending brush to blend it. I use True Protective Shadow Primer and Stila blending brush.
4. Apply ‘Define’ eyeshadow from Sigma Flare palette all over your upper eyelid up to brow bone and in the inner corners of the eyes using E55 brush from the palette.
5. Using a smaller flat eyeshadow brush, apply ‘Crush’ eyeshadow to the ouiter 2/3 of your upper lid and along your lower lash line.
6. Using E40 brush from the palette, blend two shades together. Taking small amounts with the same brush, apply ‘Crush’ eyeshadow to your crease.
7. Take some matte translucent powder with your blending brush, apply this where your eyeshadow ends and blend out the harsh edges if where are any.
8. Line your upper lid with dark brown eyeliner close to the lash line, thickening the line at the outer corners of the eyes. I used Stila Smudge Pot in Brown, applied with a thin brush from art supply store (I have tried some eyeliner brushes but this is my all-time fave ^_^).
9. Fill in your eyebrows.
10. Curl your eyelashes and apply black mascara to both upper and lower lashes. Add false lashes if you want. I use my fave combo – Luview Gleam Full Long Lash Mascara (black) on my upper lashes and L’Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara (black) on my lower ones, and precision lash curler from Japonesque. Clean up your under eye area if there was any eyeshadow fall out.
This is how your eyes should look now:
11. Apply shimmery coral blush to your cheekbones with a pointed blush brush and (optional) bronzer below your cheekbones. I used Everyday Minerals Sheen Blush in Truly Tiger and Heidi Yi Mineral Bronzer in Sunkiss.
12. Apply some translucent matte powder to set you makeup. I used finishin powder from Lumiere (shade ‘Sand’).
13. Apply lipgloss or lipstick in coral shade or rose shade with orange tones. I used Bourjois Sweet Kiss Lip Color – Rosé Allure #49. I applied it lightly with my finger.
Here’s the finished look:
Hope you like it! See you soon! xx