Abreva Conceal is a clear, non-medicated patch designed to conceal cold sores and allow you to apply makeup on top, lasting up to 8 hours.
- Wash face thoroughly with a mild soap and pat face dry with a towel.
- Open the Abreva Conceal packaging and remove the contents inside.
- Peel back the paper tab marked in red with the number “1” while avoiding the sticky part underneath by holding on to the small rectangular tab.
- Continue to hold the rectangular tab and peel back the other paper tab, marked in blue with the number “2”.
- While looking in the light up mirror that comes with the kit, place the round patch over the cold sore.
- Press down lightly on the center of the patch and hold the patch in place for 15-20 seconds to make sure it sticks to on top of blemish or sore.
- Gently pull away the applicator tab, at a slight angle away from face.
- Apply makeup on top of Conceal to ensure that the blemish blends in with face.
The Abreva Conceal can create the illusion of flawless skin for the camera, filming, etc. If you have something that you want to hide, Abreva Conceal does the job well.
Abreva Conceal is a clean, non-medicated patch for cold sores that allows air in, yet protective enough to keep contaminants out.