The holidays are quickly approaching. As we get ready to do our seasonal shopping, we must clear some room in our closet for new holiday gifts and goodies.
Instead of throwing things out, why not donate any unused or gently-used beauty products and clothing?
- Beauty Bus Delivers dignity, hope and respite to chronically or terminally ill men, women and children and their caregivers through beauty and grooming services and pampering products.
- Dress for Success Promotes economic independence of disadvantaged women by providing professional attire, a network of support and the career development tools to help women thrive in work and in life.
- Donation Town Donates clothes and household items to local charities. Free donation pickup nationwide.
- Sacred Heart Dedicated to bringing the community together to address poverty in Silicon Valley, CA.
- Salvation Army Worldwide organization that provides social services.
- British Red Cross Helps people in crisis, whoever and wherever they are.
- Give and Makeup Is a non-profit initiative whose sole purpose is to get everyday essentials into the hands of women and children who need them the most.
- ANGLICARE AUSTRALIA Is a nationwide organization that engages with all Australians to build communities of resilience, hope and justice.
- St Vincent de Paul Society The organization aspires to be recognized as a caring Catholic charity offering “a hand up” to people in need.
This is just a very short list of donation places. Check your local charities for more options. If you know of any donation places in your country that is not included on this list, please let us know below! Happy holidays!