1. We start with a freshly clean moisturized face, as always.
2. Apply your makeup primer, foundation and use concealer under your eyes, around your nose, etc. I use La Prairie Rose Illusion Line Filler, mineral foundation from Lumiere and concealer from Ultra Pure Cosmetics. Apply lip balm to your lips. It will moisturize and soften your lips while you’re doing your eyes. Apply some translucent powder under your eyes so it will be easier to clean your under eye area in case of shadow fall out.
3. Next, apply your eyeshadow primer to your upper lid up to brow bone. For this tutorial I used True Protective Shadow Primer. I applied a bit of it to my fingertips to warm it up and then I dabbed this on my upper eyelids, from lash line up to brow bone. Then I used Stila blending brush to blend it a bit.
4. Take your Sigma Flare eyeshadow palette and apply ‘Beware’ eyeshadow all over your upper eyelid up to brow bone using E55 brush from the palette. It will be our base color and it will also help us with blending darker eyeshadows.
5. Using a round eyeshadow brush, apply ‘Allure’ eyeshadow to the crease. Sorry for the out of focus photo, I think you got the idea.
6. Using a small eyeshadow brush, apply “Gossip’ shadow to the outer 1/3 of your upper lid and above your crease.
7. Take your blending brush and blend, blend, blend!
8. Apply ‘Beware’ eyeshadow to the center of your upper lid and to the inner corners of the eyes using E55 brush from the palette.
9. Line your lower lash line with purple eyeliner pencil.
10. Take the small eyeshadow brush you used in the step 6 and smudge the eyeliner.
11. Apply a small amount of shimmery white eyeshadow all over your upper lid up to brow bone, to the inner corners of the eyes and along the lower lash line.
12. Line your upper lid with black eyeliner close to the lash line, winging it at the outer corners of the eyes. I used Stila Smudge Pot in Black and applied it with a thin brush from art supply store (it works really great and costs almost nothing).
13. Next, fill in your eyebrows and set the results with brow gel.
14. Curl your eyelashes and apply black mascara to both upper and lower lashes. Add false lashes if you want. I use Luview Gleam Full Long Lash Mascara (black) on my upper lashes and L’Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara (black) on my lower ones. My mini lash curler is from Japonesque. Clean up your under eye area if there was any eyeshadow fall out.
We finished doing our eye makeup. Ta-da!
15. Apply shimmery purple blush to your cheekbones with a pointed blush brush and (optional) bronzer below your cheekbones. Use shimmery highlighter on your cheekbones, chin, forehead, and along the bridge of your nose. I used Heidi Yi Mineral Blush in Frosted Plum and Mineral Bronzer in Sunkiss. Everyday Minerals Lucent Powder in Champagne was used as a highlighter.
16. Apply powder to set you makeup. I used Sheer Miracle Super Close Up HD High Definition Mineral Finishing Powder.
17. Apply lip gloss. I used purple lip gloss from Giella and dabbed a bit of the blush (from step 15) to my lips.
Here’s the finished look:
Hope you like this look and tutorial! Be creative and have fun! See you soon! xx