Here are some items I like to pack in my beauty bag. They are the minimal beauty products I like to keep around to prepare for a perfect night out.
- Nail polish is a must for me (especially with open toe shoes). For the fall, I like to bring back my OPI Lincoln Park after Dark nail polish.
- To even out my complexion, I like to start with Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua, a fantastic natural, good coverage foundation.
- Bare Escentuals Finishing Veil adds the last bit of luminous glow for all night coverage.
- I blend everything onto my face with my Sigma F82 brush.
- Next, I curl my lashes and apply a good coat of Dior Diorshow Black Out Mascara for thicker, fuller lashes.
- I add a bit of my Revlon Softflex Colorstay eyeliner for an edgier look.
- A spritz of Chanel Chance perfume adds some charm to any outfit.
- Finally, I style my hair to give it a lot of volume and hold it all together using Sebastian Professional Sharper Zero Gravity hairspray. It leaves my hair light yet intact all night.
Fearless Style with Sebastian Professional Contest
Interested in Sebastian Professional products? Sebastian Professional is holding a Fearless Style with Sebastian Professional with Polyvore. The winner will receive an iPad, designer iPad case, and Sebastian Professional products. The contest ends 10/8/2011. Visit the contest page for further details. Remember, you must abide by the contest guidelines listed on the Polyvore contest page in order to qualify.
I will also be giving away a Sebastian prize pack on my blog. Just post the link to your contest entry below for a chance to win some great Sebastian hair products! I will contact the winner directly on Polyvore. This giveaway is separate from the one on Polyvore, but is an extra incentive for my readers. I will be picking a US winner for the Sebastian prize pack.