There are a lot of giveaway winners this month. There is still one more giveaway ending tonight, and a few very exciting ones coming soon! Anyone up for some ASOS gift certificates? 😉 Stay tuned!
Sigma Beauty Summer 2011 Giveaway
$100 Sigma Gift Certificate Winner: Amanda Garcia (email@example.com)
Sigma Cleansing and Polishing Tool Giveaway
Cleansing and Polishing Tool Winner: @Jesi00 (via Twitter)
$20 Sigma Gift Certificate Winner: Raquel Mesquita (via Facebook)
Luna Protein Bar Giveaway
Luna Pack Winners: AmieeJoy (firstname.lastname@example.org), Ruqaiya Khan (email@example.com), Claire (firstname.lastname@example.org), Nela (email@example.com), Amyboo (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Looking for the scoop on the MAC Me Over collection? Look no further cause Krasey Beauty’s got it!
- Kajal Couture shows you one of the best makeup sets available now and how to use it.
- Vesna is having a so called ‘natural makeup phase’ and here’s another neutral makeup look she created!
- Christina the Glitterholic shares her dirty little secret, her obsession and addiction to Tarte LipSurgence. Check out her ever-growing collection!
- Midnight Violets goes on a swatching mission of the BeautyUK Pearl Eyeliners great for adding some long-lasting colour.
- Makeup, Beauty and More shows you two easy looks using the Wet n Wild Color Icon 8 pan palette in Comfort Zone.
- Tracy at Beauty Reflections shows why you NEED Chanel Illusion D’Ombre Mirifique!
- As the seasons change, will your skincare? Sherrie from Mirror, Mirror On The Wall reviews Elemis Skin Bliss Capsules.
- Daily Polish attends Nailphilia, London’s first ever Nail Art Exhibition!
- Fleurissante is jumping on the mineral bandwagon. Check her review of Sephora Mineral Double Compact Powder.
- Miss Beauty Nerd puts her Shellac manicure to the test and compiles a manicure photo diary as she wanders through London, Paris and Barcelona. Find out if her Shellac manicure meets the 2 week challenge!
- Erin from The Pretty Exclusive has some great tips and tricks for beauty on the go.
- Beauty Info Zone is crazy about Le Metier de Beaute’s new nail lacquers from the Silk Road collection. You’ve got to see these fabulous fall shades before they are gone.
- Are your cosmetics hazardous to your health? Katherine from Handmade Reviews explores cosmetics safety.
- Did you tan and burn this summer? Head over to Makeup Morsels, and enter to win a serum that can erase that sun damage!
- Be sure to check out Jellyminx’s Klorane Oatmilk Shampoo and Conditioner giveaway!