I got my Clinique acne solutions liquid foundation from Macy’s to counter those little irritating bumps on my forehead.
It’s really just 0.5% salicylic acid added to regular foundation.
Too cool for me, but I can now wear foundation without worsening my breakout.
Dries very quickly, but blends okay.
And with my purchase came some fun gifts:
Oh, and two pretty makeup bags!
- Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion, 1 oz./30ml
- Lash Doubling Mascara in Black, .14 OZ./4g
- Take The Day Off Makeup Remover for Lids, Lashes and Lips, 1.7 FL.OZ./50ml
- Clinique Colour Compact: Colour Surge Eye Shadow Duo in Twilight Mauve/Brandied Plum, Blushing Blush Powder Blush in Smoldering Plum
- 2-in-1 Lipstick & Gloss Duo – Different Lipstick in Shy, 1.3g/.04 OZ o Long Last Glosswear SPF 15 in Mystic, .15 FL OZ/4.5ml”
I was impressed with this free compact.
The lipstick can be removed from the lip gloss.
Left to right: Twilight Mauve eyeshadow, Brandied Plum eyeshadow, Smoldering Plum blush, Shy lipstick and Mystic lip gloss
I’ll review the foundation in a few weeks. You can get the bonus kit at a Clinique counter with purchase of $21.50. 🙂 I’m glad I made this purchase. I admit I don’t need any of these things – but who doesn’t love freebies?