Last year when I published a post listing a bunch of sample subscription programs, I said that I had never tried any of them. Now I am slowly sampling and reviewing them all. This time, I am reviewing the Conscious Box. It's not quite a beauty sample box, but it surely has its beauty.
My July Conscious Box came with a whopping 13 items!
- All Natural Face Vegan Eyeshadow: I was pleasantly surprised to receive this lovely, loose eyeshadow. The color and shimmers are beautiful and it even comes with a little sponge applicator.
- Aura Cacia Aromatherapy Deck: This deck of aromatherapy card has beautiful pictures and explains the benefits and uses of many plants and oils.
- Aura Cacia Brightening Pure Essential Oil: This oil can be mixed with other essentials to use with the skin or can be used alone. Sweet orange's gentle, clarifying nature cheers the heart and brightens the mood.
- GoGo squeeZ Apple Mango Sauce: I have never been a huge fan of applesauce, but this apple-mango-sauce really takes the cake. It's portable and tastes really good!
- Jadience Herbal Formulas Muscle and Joint Therapeutic Cream: I keep this little convenient packet of therapeutic cream in my handbag in case it is ever needed.
- Just Great Stuff Organic Superberry Acai: You have to try this. It's that good. More on it below.
- Madhava Natural Sweeteners: When I first saw this, I was afraid it was an artificial sweetener, like one I had received from a previous subscription box. I am so glad it's a natural sugar because substitute sugars gross me out taste-wise.
- Mighty Leaf Iced Tea: I don't know how they know that I love mango, but this is another mango-flavored item in the box. I love the packaging of the packet - and the individual tea leaves are really strong and savory.
- Naturally It's Clean Floors: As an owner of guinea pigs, I can really appreciate a natural floor cleanser. My piggies can roam around the chemical-free floors seconds after I clean. (Better yet, they can tug their chubby bodies around and help me clean.)
- Powbab Baobab Superfruit Chews: One little Baobab chew comes with a lot of nutrients and good things. The only downside is that the box came with one chew. I would definitely like to try a few more.
- Tea Forte Teas: I received three packets in Cherry Marzipan, Cucumber Mint and Honey Yuzu. I think the Cucumber Mint is my favorite one. I love making these light and refreshing teas and chilling them with ice for the hot summer weather.
- St. Claire's Organics Mints: When I first opened up this peppermint case, I thought the smell was unbelievably strong. At one point, I unwrapped the mint box and left the room. When I came back, I could smell the peppermint smell in the hallway! It might be too strong for some people, but I think this peppermint is mighty good.
- Sun Warrior Warrior Blend Raw Protein: I'm not a raw protein kind of girl, but it's nice to keep around in case I ever crave one after a good workout.
My favorite item from the Conscious Box is the Just Great Stuff Bar in Superberry Acai! This stuff is really amazing. It is made from all organic berries and nuts. I am surprised that I enjoy it more than a chocolate bar (and I'm a chocolate kind of girl). This bar is light, flavorsome, healthy and oh-so-delicious. I am contemplating ordering a whole package from Amazon. This is why I love the Conscious Box and things like it. I would never go out and pick up this fruit bar on my own. The Conscious Box has just introduced to me something I really love!
Would you consider the Conscious Box? Or any of the sample subscription boxes at all? If you've tried one, please share your experiences below!