Google has finally made its second Google PageRank update for the 2011 year. Handmade Reviews’ Google PageRank has increased from 0 to 4 within the past week. As this website is only a year old, I am pretty happy with the increase. Check out your Google PageRank if you haven’t recently. You might be surprised. 🙂Google PageRank ranges from 0-10 with 10 being the best rank possible. The Google PageRank utilizes a complex algorithm that determines your rank based on the amount and type of inbound links to your website. To put it simply, the more good quality links your site receive, the better your ranking.
Trending this week
- Beauty brand creates hand sanitizer amidst pandemic – available online
- Camel milk for skincare?
- Honestly Margo – Mother’s Day Gift Ideas
- Instagram to follow: Pharm2Philly
- Le Tote clothing subscription
- Nuest Cosmetics launches Layered Cushion Compacts with Emoji Stickers
- Is SigMagic Scrub worth it?
- Sigma Black Friday Deals & Discounts
- Sigma 3DHD Max Kabuki Brush Review
- Sigma Beauty Wildflower Eye & Cheek Palette